Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Electric Toothbrush

The studies show that, hands down, an electric toothbrush
will clean your teeth 5x better then a manual one. 

So what keeps some people from going out and getting one?

Price. 

Some electric toothbrushes are $150-$200!!

My name is Dr Jim Ellis.
I was tired of my patients getting the short end of the brush ; )
So I designed, and had manufactured, an electric toothbrush
that is just as good as the other guys, but at about 1/3 the price.

30 second quadrant timer. 
2 minute total brush timer. 
2 weeks on a single charge.
3 different modes. 
AFFORDABLE interchangeable heads. 




And for my loyal Blog followers put the code

SMILEJIM

in the box at check out for 20% of. 

Read the reviews. 
Check it out for yourself. 
Dentist designed with patients in mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment