Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fluoride is poison. And why I will give it to my kids everyday.

Fluoride can be poisonous. 

But I will keep giving it to my kids every day.
And will also continue to recommend it to my patients.

Why???!!! You may ask. 

Because, as one of the famous fathers of the field of toxicology,
 Paracelcus, once said, "The Dose Makes the Poison."

It's all about the DOSE.
ANYTHING can kill you if taken in the wrong dose. 

Water Toxicity is a condition where too much water is  ingested, 
 bringing on hyponatremia. Water can then enter the brain
leading to severe electrolyte imbalances, brain swelling, and death.  
And that's just water. 
So ....... water ........ can be poison!!!!!!!

But just like you wouldn't stop drinking water please don't stop 
using fluoride to assist in keeping your teeth healthy and strong. 
Fluoride, IN THE PROPER AMOUNTS, has been proven, 
in thousands of studies, to be completely safe and effective.

Don't be like this guy.

1 comment:

  1. Great article, I enjoy reading your blog. Thanks for the post.