- So, what is possible in dentistry?
- Once something has gone so far can you bring it back to what it was?
Here is a BEFORE picture of one of Mrs. Corey's molars.
- Nothing too bad.
- Old metal filling.
- Some cracks starting in the enamel.
- And, possible new decay starting in a few spots.
And, here is the AFTER picture.
- A brand new zirconia crown.
- No more metal look.
- The risk of fracture is now less.
- And the patient loves the look.
Dr. Jim Ellis, DDS
1220 33rd Street Suite C
Ogden, UT 84403